La Roche: Security Estate
Price R 1 200 000
Property Type: Vacant Land , Security Development
Web Ref: 8830
R 1 200 000
You do not want to miss out on securing a plot in this newly launched development.
With unmatched security systems and beautiful mountain views this truly is a Rock solid investment.
La Roche is currently being developed in Idas Valley, a small communal area that sits on the outskirts of the town of Stellenbosch.
• La Roche is developed on 13,1 hectares, subdivided into 107 single residential erven ranging between 348sqm and 496sqm in size with an average of 370sqm;
• Price Range from: R1 200 000 - R1 875 000
• Low-density of 8 erven per hectare with ample allowance for private space;
• Breath-taking views over the Simonsberg and Botmanskop mountains;
• Moderate south to north slope with majority of future homes north-facing;
• Gated village with state of the art security (including infrared camera surveillance and 24hr monitoring);
• Nearly 6 ha of private open space with a Conrad “The Caveman” Stoltz designed mountain-bike and walking trail;
• Only minutes away from neighbourhood shopping convenience;
Architectural guidelines have been carefully developed to control design and building operations and complement the traditional Cape vernacular style typical of the Stellenbosch area as well as to facilitate the design on the created platforms
La Roche is secured by a multi-faceted security system: the aesthetically pleasing perimeter fence has integrated anti-dig barriers, zoned electrified fencing and a complete fibre optic communications backbone. A modern CCTV system with both infra-red optical illumination as well as night vision thermal cameras ensures that the on-site guarding and off-site monitoring backup are well informed of activities around the estate. The modern gatehouse is designed to facilitate easy access control for residents and service providers and will house security guards on a permanent basis.
The monthly levy until February 2018 is estimated at R 1250.
Contact to view.