Priceless and Premium!
Property Type: Houses
Web Ref: 5006
A once in a lifetime opportunity, found in the sought after Mostersdrift residential area.Entering this exquisite north facing family home the natural light and sunshine capture the beauty of this home built in the early 1923 and remodelled extensively in 1998 and 2014.
The property is set on a 2131 m² established lush garden, a rare find in this area, and does have access to leiwater (time-share water in summer) and a borehole. An automated generator, ensures fully integrated back-up power.
The house is wrapped in a truly beatiful garden that provides privacy without isolating it from its environment. The views toward the majestic Simonsberg & Jonkershoek mountains from the stoep and the upstairs patio, are priceless, framing the horizon from all angles.
This property defines understated luxury in the premium Mostertsdrift residential area. The house was designed for the connoisseur and quality is its signature. The rooms in the large living area are interconnected, with an effortless flow from entrance, kitchen, dining area to lounge and study. One would want to spend the entire day relaxing & living in this wonderful space.
The property is within walking distance from town, yet offers a peaceful space and privacy which only the truly super premium properties can offer. This residential area is served by SRA, a Stellenbosch Residents Association, which provides comprehensive 24/7 security – backed by patrols, high definition cameras and response units, operating very discreetly, but effectively. Outside toilet. Solar geyser system.
• Formal lounge with fireplace opening to entertainment areas
• Cosy dining room/living area with a fire place leading to open plan kitchen
• Separate study & library
• Beautifully equipped modern kitchen with solid cherry wood cupboards, perfectly positioned between formal and casual reception rooms
• Guest toilet
• Master suite comprising of large bedroom with private stoep and northern sun, a walk in cupboard and a large en-suite bathroom and wardrobes and under floor heating
• 2nd bedroom, en-suite with bath and toilet
• 3rd bedroom with built-in cupboards, full en-suite and under floor heating
• 4th bedroom with built-in cupboards, full en-suite and under floor heating.
|Property Size||493 m²|
|Automatic Garage Door(s)||2|
|All Floors with Oregon|
|Battery System for Power Cuts|
|Blinds - Wooden Venetian|
|Braai Area on Covered Patio|
|Fireplace x 4|
|Kitchen Cupboards Solid Cherry Wood|
|Bathroom Floors Marble|
|Open Plan Kitchen|
|Under Floor Heating|
|French Stove & Gas Hob - Paul Bocuse|
|Access Intercom & Camera|
|All Bedrooms Ensuite|
|Air Conditioner x 2|
|Alarm with Beams|
|Fridge / Freezer|
Email to a friend Print PDF